Cool Asian Green Bean Salad
- 3 pounds green beans trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper julienne
- 1 red onion julienne
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seed
- 1 cup Soy Messina Hof Solera sherry vinaigrette
Blanch and shock the green beans , drain well.
Toss all ingredients together in a bowl.
Allow the beans to sit over night before serving so the flavors blend.
You can garnish with more toasted sesame seeds and fried wonton strips
Soy Messina Hof Sherry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Messina Hof Solera Sherry wine or Tawny Port
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 cups olive oil blend
Inspired by Executive Chef Chris Shepley of The Vintage House Restaurant features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce in his recipes. He conducts Cooking Parties with the Chef on the third Sunday of each month at Messina Hof Winery.