The Vineyard District is bustling with thanksgiving for great harvests! Harvesting, canning, blanching, freezing, drying, processing – is endless. Every day is something to do and something to eat deliciously fresh!
Grapes are ripening. The Messina Hof harvest celebration begins this month. Tomatoes, peppers, cucuzza, and eggplant are still producing. Figs are in full production and candy sweet. Look for features at the Vintage House Restaurant.
Messina Hof vineyards offer a center of activity for The Vineyard District. You and your entire family can participate in the 2017 harvest!
- Bring the family out for a fun-filled day of picking and stomping grapes
- Tour and taste
- Vineyard Cuisine lunch buffet
- Food & wine pairing class.
- Receive a souvenir “Harvest Crew” t-shirt signed with your very own purple stomping feet.
- Join us Friday & Saturday nights for specialty events that feature world class Vineyard Cuisine expertly paired with Messina Hof’s finest wines. We can’t wait to share this winemaking experience with you!”
P.S. Last month I told you about the Vineyard District Bob Norris’ Farm Stand. He is featuring melt in your mouth Ambrosia and Sugar Baby Cantaloupe as well as watermelon and other produce.
Co-founder & MOM
Messina Hof Wine Cellars, Inc.