Roasted Honey Glazed Carrots
Servings 4 people
- 1 pound sliced carrots
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup MH Grenache Rose
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped to garnish
- Except for the carrots and parsley, place all the other ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook into a syrup.
- Toss the carrots in the sauce and pour into an oven proof baking pan.
- Roast at 425 degrees 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Remove from oven, toss with fresh parsley and adjust seasoning.
Inspired by Executive Chef Chris Shepley of The Vintage House Restaurant features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce in his recipes. He conducts Cooking Parties with the Chef on the third Sunday of each month at Messina Hof Winery.
The Vintage House Restaurant features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce.