Vintage House Hummus with Sunflower Butter
- 16 oz garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic
- 2 tbsp sunflower butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Messina Hof Vitality
- Add all ingredients except oil to a food processor. Pulse together until well blended.
- Stream in the oil and puree until smooth. For a drier hummus, add less oil. For a smoother hummus, add more oil.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve with toasted bagel, pita chips, and fresh vegetables.
The Vintage House Restaurant at Messina Hof Winery Bryan features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce. Cooking Parties with the Chef are conducted on the third Sunday of each month at Messina Hof.