Vintage House Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Pineapple, Ginger and Dates
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3 oz olive oil
- 1/8 cup diced dates
- 1/8 cup diced pineapple
- 1/8 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Messina Hof Pinot Grigio
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- Brush pork tenderloin with 2 oz. olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear in pan on all sides.
- Finish in 350-degree oven until cooked to desired internal temperature, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in sauté pan.
- Add pineapple and sauté until browned.
- Add dates, ginger, garlic, and green onions, sauté for a few minutes.
- Add wine, parsley, and thyme.
- Use stock as needed to achieve the right consistency and add sugar a little at a time until desired sweetness is met.
The Vintage House Restaurant features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce. Cooking Parties with the Chef are conducted on the third Sunday of each month at Messina Hof.