Kohlrabi Apple Slaw
- 1 lb. kohlrabi julienne
- 1-2 honey crisp apples julienne
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon leaves
- ¼ cup cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Zest of one lemon or lime
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice or lime
- ¼ Messina Hof Chenin Blanc
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Serve immediately
- Try on grilled salmon or chicken
Inspired by Executive Chef Chris Shepley of The Vintage House Restaurant features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce in his recipes. He conducts Cooking Parties with the Chef on the third Sunday of each month at Messina Hof Winery.
The Vintage House Restaurant features vineyard cuisine and locally grown fresh from the garden produce.