- 4 medium potatoes cleaned, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup Manchego cheese shredded
- 2 slices prosciutto diced
- 1 fresno pepper sliced
- 1/2 bunch parsley minced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup bravas sauce
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup chipotle in adobo
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Messina Hof Angel Late Harvest Riesling
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet in medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and adjust the heat to the lowest setting, allowing them to pre-cook for a few minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and let them cool in the fridge for a few more minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high and add the potatoes back to the pan.
- Fry until crispy and golden.
- Transfer the potatoes to a plate lined with paper towels to cool, and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt to taste.
- To serve, drizzle the bravas sauce over the potatoes.
- Using the same oil, crisp the prosciutto like bacon.
- In the bottom of the dish, layer the potatoes, crispy prosciutto, and Manchego. Top with the Fresno peppers and parsley for garnish.
- Puree the chipotle and the tomato paste together using an immersion blender or a food processor.
- Add the minced garlic, Angel Late Harvest Riesling, and honey and pulse together.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the mayo.
- Refrigerate to chill.
A russet style potato will work best for this recipe. Any oil can be used in place of the olive oil.